5 tips before going to an interview
5 tips before going to an interview:
- Research specific information about the company that offers the job. Knowing about the employer that you apply to, is so important to see if their values correspond to yours and so you can explain that during the interview, which shows a high level of motivation.
- Prepare for your interview. During the interview the recruiter will ask questions about yourself, rehearse about your previous experience and try to be convincing in putting forward your arguments. Moreover, when the recruiter asks about your experience, try to provide examples of your achievements in a concrete way, you’ll appear more professional. So, prepare examples in advance!
- Stay calm, meditate or clear your head. Being nervous is normal before an interview but with preparation you can avoid useless stress. Don’t forget that your body language translates from your stress, therefore keep smiling and have the right tone in your voice. For that, you need to be prepared to stay calm.
- Ask questions. At the end of the interview show your interest and your implication for the job by asking questions. Prepare some questions about the position and the culture of the company in advance. This will show a huge motivation.
- Don’t underestimate your presentation. You only have one chance to make a good first impression. So don’t neglect details such as polishing your shoes and have a well ironed suit or at least shirt. A company wants to see you have made the effort. Again, this shows your motivation!
At Talented, we have tons of great advice to prepare our candidates before their interviews, so if you’re not sure, contact us for some information!
Talented International – John.firstname.lastname@example.org
Need advice in HR and recruitment? Contact me !